Get Your Free Guide 7 Financial Tips On Divorce
At The Divorce IFA, we’re on a mission.
A mission to remove the stress, worry and anxiety from the financial side of divorce.
To strip back the layers of complexity and uncertainty that arise from discussions on financial settlements.
To help you understand your financial needs and help you make more informed financial decisions that benefit all of the people you care about.
Most of all, to save you time, money and stress and provide you with peace of mind, resolution and security.
We appreciate that things probably aren’t that easy right now, and your head might be all over the place, and that’s why we suggest that the very first thing you do is have a confidential, free telephone consultation with one of our experts.
You can ask any questions you’ve got, find out more information, and if nothing else you’ll come out of the other side of the phone call with a much clearer picture of where you’re at and your potential options.
We’re looking forward to working with you and helping you reach the resolution that’s right for you.
Why choose the Divorce IFA
- Reduced risk of a poor outcome or settlement.
- More confident decision making.
- Choices that you understand.
- Increased peace of mind – knowing that you have the settlement you want on the terms you want.
- Increased security – enough money to buy a house, retire or maintain your lifestyle.
- More control – assets in your name subject to your control.
- Expert advice on pensions and divorce including pension sharing and pension sharing orders