Quickly Get the Settlement YOU want Without Losing Out!
Where I can help YOU?
Click here to find the best services for your Divorce:
Click here to find the best information and resources for your Divorce:
Who we can help:
- Litigants in Person
Why settle for less?
Divorce can be all consuming. If you are concerned about – your children, your money, your pensions, or even just how you are going to cope –don’t worry, you are not alone.
Many people find the stress, worry and anxiety of divorce very difficult. Don’t let the financial settlement add to your concerns. Let me help you to settle your divorce with confidence.
Why not let me help you to quickly achieve a better pension and overall financial settlement without paying thousands of pounds in legal fees. I have helped hundreds of clients to settle their divorces.
My job is to help you to completely understand the finances on divorce – the pensions, your housing needs, maintenance, literally everything financial – so that you can make better, more informed financial decisions which will benefit you and your family during and beyond divorce, saving you time and money and providing peace of mind and security.
Don't take our word for it; see what our clients are saying about us:
“Phil has shown much patience and knowledge in helping me plan for my future after divorce. Despite unusual circumstances of distance, he rose to the occasion leaving no stone unturned with regard to either his professional responsibilities or my future needs."
Mrs Cole, Hampshire
The Divorce IFA is Phil O’Connor, a Resolution Accredited Independent Financial Adviser and Chartered and Certified Financial Planner
Why choose the Divorce IFA
- Reduced risk of a poor outcome or settlement.
- More confident decision making.
- Choices that you understand.
- Increased peace of mind – knowing that you have the settlement you want on the terms you want.
- Increased security - enough money to buy a house, retire or maintain your lifestyle.
- More control – assets in your name subject to your control
- Expert advice on pensions and divorce including pension sharing and pension sharing orders